Hi All,
I would like to find a possibility to optically show that in the browser. Here are some ideas so far:
Any idea?
Thanks,
Rumi
What does "displaying customer accessibility" mean here?
I can see you want to display some information, that's fine, but I don't understand what?
Hi Nic,
ver simple: we have 2 kinds of projects in our instance. Internal ones and those which can be accessed be the customers. We would like to visible hightlight these 2 types.
I know that we use project avatars and special project id's which indicates the type but we need a better solution: which is more visible, so somebody could say from 5 metres distance that this is a customer project. I guess can be something be set in the frames or back colour??
Ah, I see, the data you're making the decision on is just an arbitrary "because we said so" flag. (That's not a problem of course, it just was not clear from the description, and I thought the question was about how to identify them as well as highlight them)
Anyway, highlighting them - no, I can't think of an easy and consistent way to do this. I'm not even sure I could design a simple catch-all solution that you could do in a couple of places, you're looking at fiddling with css or panel backgrounds in the core of Jira in several places
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.