Hi,
When I click on the site logo, it directs me to the dashboard by default. How can I do if I want it to direct me to a space home page when clicking the site logo?
Hallo Li Pan
You can set the "site home page" to be the home page of a space instead of the dashboard. When people click the site logo, it will direct them to that home page.
The docs for Confluence 5.1 are here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+the+Site+Home+Page
If you're using an earlier version, choose your version at the bottom left of the doc page.
I hope this answers the question!
Cheers
Sarah
Hi Sarah,
thanks. the way you show me is only working when users log in. But after a user logged in, if he clicks on the site logo, it will redirect you to the dashboard. I want it redirect to a specific space or page.
My Conluence version is 5.
thanks.
Thank you Sarah, looking forward to your good news. cheers.
It's a bug! And it's fixed in Confluence 5.1, which is why our site works but not yours: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-28475
Good news, if you can upgrade to 5.1
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.