Alguien me puede ayudar a instalar COnfluence en MAC OS X SERVER,,, quiero usarlo en nuestro servidor, y tambien para instalar plugins que solo funcionan instalados.
Help for install Confluence in MAC OS X SERVER,, thanks..
There's not a lot we can do to help you here. You haven't told us what documentation you are trying to follow or what has gone wrong.
I've had some success on a Mac, by simply downloading the Mac version and mostly following the instructions for Linux. But I don't remember getting stuck anywhere, so I don't know what I might be able to tell you.
Hey Jose,
Mac OSX is only supported as a client environment. Please have a look here for supported platforms for Confluence https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Supported+Platforms
Ah, that's a good point. I've only ever run it on a Mac server as a test environment because of the support.
yes as a test environment ,,, in mac os x,.
Could be great if be in MAC,, because this is the class of software that Mavericks systems need for be perfect for me.
Yes - Confluence would be a great fit to OSX!
Alguien me puede ayudar a configurarlo en MAC OSX,,,,
I have these error: "" BootstrapException: Unable to bootstrap application: Could not make directory/ies: /var/data/confluence", when go localhost:8090 on web,,
The process running/installing confluence does not have the operating system permissions to create or update the directories under /var/data. Correct the permissions and retry it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.