After updating to JIRA Agile 6.6 (but may well be unrelated to this), my Kanban board shows the epic links on all cards. Is there a way to hide it again? "Epic link" is not configured as an additional field under "configure board" -> "card layout".
I have the same problem. I am having a board that anyways shoes just one EPIC, so I would like to save space by not displaying that redundant information on my board.
Found my answer 10 seconds after posting, so here it is, if it can help someone!
image2016-7-20 15:31:44.png
On the top-right corner of the board screen, click Board --> Hide epic labels. Voilà!
but this is only for your view. @Matthias Fruth was probably wanting a global solution for everyone. This is what I would like as well
This is acceptable to me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.