How Could I sum in Misc plugin - numeric field, and how could I get total field in all columns with numeric values. If any field has got column numeric i would return total under the column field with numeric values.
Yet again, see JIRA Misc Custom Fields - how tu sum Values and put total in numeric column
Please have a look at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.jiraworkcalendar.ujg .. this might have something you can use.
Also my answer is not related to MISC Plugin but I was just reading above gadget so though of sharing it.
Thanks,
Sumit
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.cps.sumUp this is also something which can help you and suggested to me by someone in forum. Thanks, Sumit
But how there put a sum field from all issues, or total in numeric field ?
Uniwersal Gadhet sum only time for users, And I want to sum Issues numeric field and give total.
But I cant find out formula to done it.
And You don't know any Post Function tu sum the Values in the same issues?
Yes, but as I've said before, I've always used the Script Runner to do it. And I know what I'm aiming for - a field on the same issue, read-only, or writable, or a field elsewhere.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.