Hi,
When will Diagramly support Visio diagrams in Confluence? This would be a really useful feature.
Thanks
It'll be a gradual process of supporting more and more of the spec in the draw.io plugin (previously Diagramly). You can try importing a .vsdx file via the File menu (use the Import function) in the editor.
Hey JBennet,Yes, I agree with you. Actually in the past I was able to raise an improvement request based on this situation as you can see here:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-27877I would strongly suggest that you vote on this feature request to increase its popularity and add it to your watchlist for future updates.
I tried using the import feature today. What is did was insert a new attachment to my confluence page, but did not actually import into a Diagramly widget for further editing. When I do try to view the attachment, I just get HTML code. I tried doing imports in multiple browsers as well (IE and Chrome).
This ability would be awesome functionality and I have 'voted' to hopefully continue the development of this feature.
Hi, I have also problem with import vdx file to Diagramly. When I clicked on the Import button, the dialog freezes (looks like disabled) and nothing happened
.vdx files are no longer supported, only .vsdx files.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.