How to count the page view number in the whole conlfuence site for each guy?
What method are you using for tracking the views? As Confluence doesn't track them unless you add something to do it, or enable the internal tracking (and each method I know of stores the data differently)
In the admin/globalusage.action page,I see the most popular spaces number for views, so I think I can get the number for each gay.
BTW,we will do the informatioan security policy, so we need to know the people's activity in the confluence system.
And how have you enabled that? I'm not that familiar with the addons and switches you can use to get that enabled.
We have some options such as to use the Viewtracker Add-on provided by Bitvoodoo that will display the page views and also it's visitors. As a bundled feature for Confluence, as you are already using the Usage Stats, you can also try to enable the user access logging indicating which users are accessing which pages in Confluence.
For more info, you can look at this KB article
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.