Hi!
I am trying to Add existing Git repository (via SCM manager) to Fisheye (v2.7.4 on Win Server), but this error occurs:
Error
Repository index failed due to error
com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryClientException: com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS:
com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS:
com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: While executing: "D:/Git/Git_Home/msysgit/git/git.exe whatchanged --always --reverse --date-order -m --no-abbrev --no-renames 41cf62b30b56cb6e5cf90e777b029f6e11491384 --pretty=format:C:%H%nP:%P%nA:%aN%nE:%aE%nR:%cN%nF:%cE%nD:%at%nS:%s%nB:%b%n@@fe_body_end@@ "
com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessRuntimeException: com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: error: cannot spawn astextplain: No such file or directory
fatal: unable to read files to diff
com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessRuntimeException: com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: error: cannot spawn astextplain: No such file or directory
fatal: unable to read files to diff
com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: error: cannot spawn astextplain: No such file or directory
fatal: unable to read files to diff
com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: While executing: "D:/Git/Git_Home/msysgit/git/git.exe diff --no-renames --no-abbrev --full-index -U0 ed99d5ed476e63a242c3055a1c97c8b562832664..c83ab81c0066214dd93f0ac14138c9a1dcabf03e "
com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: Non-zero exit code: 128
I also tried the button "Test Connection" in "cogwheel->View...", it says "Connection succeeded"
So, I tried to execute this 2 commands manually on this repo (& on my laptop) ("git diff --no-renames --no-abbrev --full-index -U0 ed99d5ed476e63a242c3055a1c97c8b562832664..c83ab81c0066214dd93f0ac14138c9a1dcabf03e" and "git whatchanged --always --reverse --date-order -m --no-abbrev --no-renames 41cf62b30b56cb6e5cf90e777b029f6e11491384 --pretty=format:C:%H%nP:%P%nA:%aN%nE:%aE%nR:%cN%nF:%cE%nD:%at%nS:%s%nB:%b%n@@fe_body_end@@), its works fine,...
Finally, I tried to add this repo in another Fisheye server (v2.7.13 on Linux), and no problem as well...
I don't have anymore ideas, Thanks for helping me,
Kevin.