Hi there,
I've managed to set up a quite default workflow with everything attached etc, but I didn't really inderstand what I was doing. I know somehow what is what, but I just don't get it on how to connect everything properly.
I have to make a new one now (so including all the screens and field configuration etc) but I just don't get it how it works and where to start. Especially that last bit. It contains a whole new workflow and I have different issue types that have to have different screens and some issue types have to use an existing workflow.
I am reading again all the info on the Atlassian site, but I was wondering if anybody could explain it more simple and short on how it works and where to start and which part to do before the other etc.
Hope it's possible...!
Thank you 
p.s. how should I interprete "mapping"? English is not my mother language. I understand associating, but what's the difference with mapping then?
(I have the old version from JIRA, don't know if that's Core or Software, sorry)