Hi,
I need to migrate Jira 4.2 Enterprise version to a new server. I also want to upgrade to latest jira version. What i have done is, in short (from the guide upgrade manually):
Server A = Old server with jira 4.2
Server B = New server which is empty but will eventually have latest jira
1. On B, followed the guide Installing Jira WAR (latest version) https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Installing+JIRA+WAR
2. On A, copied the jira home /use/local/jira to B
2. On A, copied the database to B and restored it to mysql
This did work out first, but after a restart nothing works anymore. So i removed everything and followed the above steps a second time, and now i get this error:
The following plugins are required by JIRA, but have not been started: Embedded Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.embedded), Gadget Dashboard Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.dashboard), Gadget Directory Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.directory), Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.gadgets)
I guess i have missed something, so my first question is if the above steps are the correct ones for migrate and upgrade? Any ideas regarding the errors above?
Any help appreciated.