Hi, I have my Bitbucket git account linked to two Jira instances. For one, it picks up the issues and displays the standard commit tab in Jira with appropriate links to the change. For the other (call it Jira 2), it does not do this. When I sync the repositority on Jira 2, it sees the changeset and Issues found - that is, if I do a commit with a Jira 2 issue mentioned in the commit, then do a sync of that git repository in Jira 2, it increments the Issues Found, so I know it is recognizing the Jira issue in the commit. However, there is still no commit tab for that issue in Jira 2 no matter how many times I mention the issue. Again, if I mention a Jira 1 issue, it immediately displays the commit message after a sync. I have verified the same email address is used in both Jira instances as well as both git repository commits.
Any idea what the problem is here?