Hi!
It's friday and Im too slow to catch where is the problem ... So any help would be appreciated.
Some PMs told us to change the issue type scheme of their projects. They want to migrate from
Task
\-> subtask_type1
\-> subtask_type ....
\-> subtask_type 10
To a new Issue Type Scheme that essentially adds ~15 subtasks types. Jira is configured to allow unassigned tasks, and subtasks.
So I created the 15 additional subtasks and added to a new Issue Type Scheme, and changed that projects to use the new ITS.
The problem is (when switcing the ITS) that some projects are asking the new reporter/assignee and optionally to retain the old values. Others projects did this automagically and I can't see where is the difference in their configurations. All of them use the same field configuration scheme, permission scheme ..
What else can I check?
Thanks!
(Jira 5.2.7)