When I try to install this addon from the marketplace in jira, I get this error message:
Could not find a handler capable of installing the add-on at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/download/plugins/com.verhas.jira.plugin.jira-issue-merger/version/5. Check that the file is a valid add-on.
Why can we not install this?
Hi there,
I see that this plugin is only compatible to JIRA 5.0 - 5.2.11, is your JIRA version compatible to it?
Cheers
In "trouble shooting and support" it says that it is 5.2.11, so it should work :S
Sadly, a vendor saying it is compatible with a version is not a perfect guarantee that it really is.
Three things to try:
1. Download it manually, then upload it - do you get the same error?
2. Read the logs and see what they say - their error messages may tell you more about the actual root cause
3. Download a development/evaluation copy of 5.2.11 and try it there without adding any real data or other plugins. If it works there, but not in Production, then it gets interesting...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.