HI,
How to add pagination feature to Macro.
Regards
Sandeep.
I had solution for this.
=========In Macro class add this.=========
{code}
PaginationSupport paginationSupport = getPaginationSupport();
paginationSupport.setItems(mylist);
paginationSupport.setPageSize(10);
paginationSupport.setTotal(100);
paginationSupport.setStartIndex(1);
// parameters to pass for pagination support
map.put("paginationSupport", paginationSupport);
========in vm file========
#foreach( $user in $paginationSupport.page.iterator())
.....
#end
Hi Kumar,
Can you explain little more on as to how you implemented pagination in confluence macro? I am trying to implement the same in Content By Label macro.
Thanks!
At first get the list that neeed to be displayed.
Then add the list to PaginationSupport as given above.
add'PaginationSupport' to map.
and display them using vm file.
Its clearly given above.
I got that part..but how will I get the subsequent pages and where does the hyper link go?
like First <<previous Next >> Last
//paginationSupport.setStartIndex(1);
here we need to send the which set of the list need to be displayed.
And for First <<previous Next >> Last i used jquery pagination. http://tympanus.net/jPaginate/
I want to do pagination for the comments for this purpose which macro i have to modify.
Regards,
Vijay
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.