There is a synchronization error between JIRA and Confluence when Requirement Yogi plugin is linked from JIRA to Confluence.
The link from Confluence to JIRA is fine. But from JIRA to Confluence I get the error.
What could be the problem?
Thanks.
Yogi Sync Error.PNG
Could you see atlassian-jira.log for more detailed information?
I guess there is an error with the latest yogi plugin in JIRA. The latest version we updated to is v1.4.1 wherein when I click on the Configure button, there an error that's showing.
Kindly see attached image.
I think this might be the reason why it does not communicate well with Confluence.
Could you check this on your end?
Reqt Yogi Plugin Error.PNG
There's a bug in yogi plugin version 1.4.1.
After we upgraded to 1.4.1, on the JIRA side, we are seeing the synchronization error. Could you fix it?
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.