I’m already upgrade jira version 7.2.1 in Test server
Yest It's can start service for use.
1 . found 3 add-on incompatible in this version.
จจจจๅ.jpg
2. next step ( edit SSL configure support with https protocal for my company )
edit file /usr/atlassian/jira/conf/server.xml
add
scheme="https"
proxyName="jira.mycompany.co.th"
proxyPort="443"
secure="true"
and restart service.
( I'm use this configure every time after upgrade)
but in this time. It's not work.
It's show error message.
0002.jpg
I'm try to resolve this problem by this solution
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/troubleshooting-jira-startup-failed-error-394464512.html
delete all plug-in cache
/var/atlassian/application-data/jira/plugins/.osgi-plugins/*
- Add value “-Datlassian.plugins.enable.wait=300” in setenv.sh of java environment.
/usr/atlassian/jira/bin/setenv.sh
- Increase value of “JVM_MAXIMUM_MEMORY="4096m" in setenv.sh java environment.
/usr/atlassian/jira/bin/setenv.sh
- Delete .lock file
/var/atlassian/application-data/jira/.jira-home.lock
- Delete jira-software-application.properties
/var/atlassian/application-data/jira/plugins/install-app-info
** But. Solution not resolve problem in first start service.
I’ll stop service jira again and delete /var/atlassian/application-data/jira/.jira-home.lock file again.
And start jira service again. ( restart service 2 time. )
Please fix this bug of this version.