Hi,
I have just installed Confluence internally on our Windows server. v 5.10.
I initially started using the site on the server so http://localhost:8090 worked fine. I tried to access it remotely from another machine on our network, but couldn't, so I allowed the port through the firewall and everything seemed all good.
Now I'm navigating the site and setting up new spaces, but I find places where the url seems to default back to "localhost" rather than the ip address that I'm currently using of the server.
Once you create a new space, it tries to navigate the user to the homepage of the space, but the URL changes from <ip>:<port> to localhost:<port>
Have I missed a step or gone about things wrong, or is this a bug. Seems unlikely to be a bug and more likely that I've not accessed the site correctly.
Also, is there a way to change the default port that the server is listening on. Having to specify a port (8090) isn't going to work for some of our less technical people. Or do I need to do funky port forwarding to get around this.
Thanks