Hi all
I've just installed JIRA Service Desk. I'm a long-term JIRA user, running a web design/dev agency - we've got around 50 JIRA projects, split across around 30 clients.
We currently are using Zendesk and we want to get rid of it, and replace with JIRA Service Desk.
Currently our staff use Zendesk to get/see new issues coming in from ANY client ... and all our clients login to the one support portal at Zendesk, or email into it to raise requests.
So ... I need to be able to see the current status of all tickets across the company. I also need to see tickets for a particular client.
My question - do I create one project for JIRA Service Desk (so LogicSpot Support) and every client and user uses that? If so ... how do I then get the ticket across to the correct project later?
Or do we create one JIRA Service Desk per client into the existing projects? If so .... how do we see "all tickets" and get the benefit of the new SLA reporting, etc ... across my company and staff clearly? And then ... if it's one per client/project ... then can I create a template and copy that to all projects easily?
I'm really confused - any help appreciated.