"No link preview available. Please open the link for details." Is shown for all links that we share using the blueprint. Could there be something preventing these from showing? Has anyone else seen this and managed to fix? Seems to happen no matter where the link points to. Running 5.4.2 on premise. Clicking on the link works fine.
I have the same problem. Version 5.4
EDIT: I think the problem is that the confluence server can't establish connection thru internet. To be confirmed.
has anyone heard more on this? my UPM can connect to marketplace.atlassian.comjust fine, but I am not seeing link previews. (I have defined proxy variables in setenv.sh)
We have the same problem too
Same issue here in 5.7. Anyone figure this one out, yet?
Same problem in version 6.0.2.
Instance is connected to Web.
Is no one solving this? 4 years and counting.....
Still no resolution on this. Why offer a link preview if it never works?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.