Hi,
Can I ask if JIRA 6.2 will work fine with Oracle 12c? Or which version of JIRA will support Oracle 12c?
Thank you,
M.
Hi Michal, we officially don't support Oracle 12 (see our supported platforms), but it doesn't mean that it won't work, it just mean that we haven't fully tested it yet. You may follow this improvement request for more information.
Cheers
Hi Tiago. I've seen improvement request, but there is no information about stability and if it works..
Do you know if it is safe to use Oracle 12c on production platform?
We do not recommend using Oracle 12c on production yet. We know that it may work and some customers are already using it, but as mentioned, we haven't fully tested and we can't guarentee it's compatible yet.
Hi Michal
Do you remember if this worked a the time?
I need to upgrade a JIRA 6.2 instance and migrate from MySQL to Oracle 12c at the same time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.