Hi,
I have a "Respond to customer" transition in our workflows which is attached to a empty screen with a comments section (see below)
respond_to_cus_1.png
When I Respond to customer using this transition the customer will get the following email
respond_to_cus_2.png
Shown in red is the comment that was added in the Respond to customer transition, this is confusing for the customer as it is showing the comment under "Previous activity". I would much rather the comment be shown more like the screenshot below (which was added when adding a comment with the default comment button).
respond_to_cus_4.png
As you can see this shows the user the status and comment in a more fashionable way. How do I setup this workflow to send an email like the one above when excuting the "Respond to Customer" transition?
Below is a screen shot of my "Respond to Customer" transition post function settings.
respond_to_cus_3.png
Any help appreciated and Im happy to provide more information if needed.
Thanks,
Joel