Hello,
I'm having an issue setting up an issue collector to be used internally.
I have a JIRA setup running on Ubuntu 14.04. I have port forwards set up so that it can accessed via our external IP.
When I create an issue collector on this setup, it always generates with the external IP in the generated code snippet. This works fine, except for people on our internal network. The WAN IP causes the buttons to not appear, but shows up fine for anyone outside our company's network.
I also have another JIRA instance that does not have port forwarding and is only accessible via the internal network - this one generates issue collector snippets with the internal IP and works fine.
What I'm trying to do is maintain the external access to my JIRA instance, while generating an issue collector snippet that works inside the building. I've tried substituting the local IP in the code snippet and changing the base URL to match, but it did not work.
Thoughts?