Hi,
When we resolve a ticket and the user replies back it doesn't open the ticket up again. Is this possible for this to happen?
We want the assignee to stay the same, but litrally go from being resolved to open again.
Many Thanks,
Yes, I do it with the "auto transition listener" (there are other listeners that might do this, and if you only want to do it with email, JEMH is the first place I'd look). https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/JTOOL/Auto+Transition+Listener
Perfect, I will give that a go!
ok so i spoke to soon... I got it installed but it wont do as i expect...
I want it to on a RESOLVED status if someone emails in with the same ID to reopen it.
But it will comment on it, but doesnt change the status. No error in the log ether.
make sure you have a reopen transition on your resolved workflow step. post up your configurations so we can see what you've configured.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.