Hi,
I'd like to import an SVN repository to Stash/Git from a source which is external to my organization. We're behind a firewall and normally go outside via an http proxy.
But in this case Stash SVN import plug-in doesn't seem to understand the proxy is set. I get
svn: timed out waiting for server svn: OPTIONS request failed on '/svn/repos/asx_fecru'
and in the Stash log:
2013-05-14 09:50:00,591 ERROR [pool-18-thread-4] Admin 589x87x1 wxr6pt 10.139.207.123 "POST /plugins/servlet/subgit/projects/AF/repos/fecru/settings HTTP/1
.1" o.t.s.stash.web.admin.SgImportJob$1 Failed to import SVN repository
org.tmatesoft.a.j.t: svn: timed out waiting for server
svn: OPTIONS request failed on '/svn/repos/asx_fecru'
...
Caused by: org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: timed out waiting for server
svn: OPTIONS request failed on '/svn/repos/asx_fecru'
...
Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: connect timed out
Both operation log and the Importer GUI itself refer to ~/.subversion dir as a source of svn configuration, e.g.:
[2013-05-14 09:29:22.070][subgit][121] Using Subversion configuration and credentials cache at: /home/git/.subversion
But http-proxy-... options are set in the "servers" file, and I'm 100% sure they are correct (copy-pasted them from a canonical document)
BTW, Stash daemon itself is also fully configured proxy-wise: all Djava http-proxy and https-proxy parameters set.