Hi,
I would like to use SIL Live Fields on Blitz Actions screens? Is that possible?
Nope, I'm afraid it's not possible.
Alas! it would be great to have it!
As Radu said, it's not possible, however, the screen script of a Blitz Actions CF might be enough for common use cases(like hiding a button if user is not admin).
Hope this helps,
Silviu
Actually I need to show some field if the selected value in another field is xyz. For example, I have a drop down list with an option : "other". and I want the form to display an input field if that option is selected and hide it otherwise. Can I do that on Blitz Actions form ?
I think Kepler Custom Fields Pro would be a better choice and they are powered by SIL or SQL and they have LF support.
I have not used them before. I will check them to see if they meet my needs. Thanks for the tip.
Yeah, many requested it ... but I believe that BA should come with wizard like dialogs ... we'll think about this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.