Hi!
On this page, we can find service desk pricing depending on user number, but on this page pricing depends on agent number. So what is the limitation on service desk?
Also, on atlassian FAQ we can read:
A JIRA user is any user that can log in to JIRA. Anonymous users may also be granted access and do not count against license totals.
and
A customer is an end user that will submit requests to your service desk. Customers don’t count as JIRA users, so you can have as many of them as you want!
So I'm not sure to understand difference bewteen user and customer... Does it mean that I can have many anonymous customer as I want? But what about registered customer? In fact, my customer have to be registered to contact support Team, does it mean that my end user will be customers or users? Illimited or not?
Thanks for your responses.
Best regards.