We are in the process of preparing for an upgrade to the latest version of Confluence and as the first step I am trying to bring up a copy of our production 3.3.3 version on another server.
I am following the instructions found in the "Migrating Confluence Between Servers" document ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Migrating+Confluence+Between+Servers ).
The two machines are running identical OS (Linux), same Java version (1.6) and using the same external database version (Oracle 10.2).
Everything seems to be working just fine however every page that has a macro on it is no longer working (message: "Unknown Macro: {macroname}".
This is my first look at Confluence, I was not involved as anything execpt a user the first time through so there's a bit of a learning curve involved but I was hoping someone else might have seen this same issue at some point in the past and can point me in the right direction.
Thanks, in advance.