I just created a page whose title is "PAGE 1" but when I try to edit this page I don't have the hand on the toolbar?
Could you help me?
Hi, Udaya.
Have you checked the space permissions?
Maybe you have permissions to create and view pages, but not edit them? You should check (or ask an administrator to check) these permissions.
Kind regards,Jaime Kirch da SilveiraAtlassian Cloud Support
Hi, Jaime, thank you for your answer.
I checked all the permissions and it can't be that problem because all the permissions are right and I am connected with the admin account.
Maybe if I could be a little more clear, you could help me. I am working on the evaluation version and I have the following problems : I can't edit a page that I create except the title, I can't use the "watched" feature because it doesn't suggest me check box, I can't write any comments on a page, etc...
Thank you for your answer, I hope you will able to help me.
Tell me if you need some added information.
Thanks a lot. Kind regards,
Udaya
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.