Hi,
I am trying to access the JIRA using REST API.So I need to login into JIRA using an api access key.
How do i get the api access key ?
Thanks.
Afaik JIRA does not use an access key for its REST API. It uses other authentication methods.
ow can i use jira api in ajax call
Sure, but use AJS.contextPath() to create the needed url
It seems no one has actually answered this question. Contrary to what everyone here is saying, you can actually get an api key. Profile icon at bottom left of your screen>>profile>>Security>>api token>>create and manage your api tokens.
Thank you SO much. I can't believe how hard this was to find, the jira docs would always take me to OAuth tools when all I want is set up a quick local script.
https://id.atlassian.com/manage/api-tokens will take you directly as well.
.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.