At the top of all pages I browse to in our JIRA/Greenhopper installation, I see this:
An error occurredHide…
Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.
Details
Exception: Script error.
Resource: https://jira.atlassian.com/s/en_UKsx8qk0/710/2/1.0.8-beta/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector.js
Line: 0
Environment
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
did you change the URL or the site name? It's just that, from the URL, I'd say it's trying to pull down the JS from a really old version of issue collector from atlassian
Might be worth checking the your site's base URL is defined correctly
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+JIRA+Options#ConfiguringJIRAOptions-Settings
I have the same issue, the base url was defined correctly
Also have same issue.
It stopped being a problem, but we didn't make any changes. The base URL was never incorrect, and all of the versions of Atlassian products and plugins were latest. I honestly don't know what happened in our case to make it stop.
Hi David,
It looks like your description fits exactly in a known Issue with GreenHopper which is already documented and reported in our system. In order to fix it, could you plesae take a moment to verify the steps provided in this document?
:https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GHKB/Removing+Feedback+Related+Errors
Cheers
Pietro
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.