Hello,
I'm trying to integrate the JETI Plugin into our current workflow.
Situation
We would like to inform some external customers, who don't have a jira account, about the status of the tickets they created.
For that, I installed and configured JETI and created a field for these e-mail addresses.
Behavior
If a comment with a security level (e.g. Only Developers) is added, the customer won't get an e-mail. Which is the desired behavior.
If a ticked is closed with a comment with a security level, the user will get an E-Mail with the comment.
The Problem
I'd like him to not get these "developers-only" comment either, as it is only for internal use, but I'd like him to get a ticket-is-closed message.
Have I done something wrong, while configuring JETI?
I simply added the Event for "Issue closed" and used the Template for "Issue Closed".
I did not change anything on the templates.
Any Ideas?