Hello, does anybody know if the Gantt Chart by Frank Polscheit is able to show a critical path ??
Not sure about this particular plugin, but BigGantt sure does have Critical Path
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/eu.softwareplant.biggantt/server/overview
Yes i know I read your article (-: that s why i preferred Big Gant , problem we already bought Polscheit add on and now i am not sure if it shows critical path.......but really needed to know....
Hello Matthew, with Polscheit Plug in I can not load around 3000 Issues too much ..
But also i need VPN conection to a Server in Corea to do so...as background information...do you know if I can load that amount of issues in that environment with Big Gantt ????I need to show a Project Detail plan about all development and test phase...but sure i would group them and show on a higher level..not all issues ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.