I updated my roadmap to use portfolio 2.0 and I am trying to set "earliest start" constraints to show that some work can not be started earlier due to some external dependencies. I can see how it can be done in portfolio 1.0 here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfoliocloud/time-constraints-715263760.html
However, the link for the documentation of Time constraints in portfolio 2.0 seems to be broken.
Hi Daniel,
You can find the equivalent right here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfoliocloud/configuring-release-dates-828785321.html
The documentation is more concise than in the 1.0 version. So for a little more background, you might also want to check out the demo videos here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/portfolio/demo?_ga=1.113260103.1150510745.1472804478.
Thanks Walter,It looks like portfolio 2.0 documentation does not have "Time constrains" section. I am still puzzled about how to express external dependencies.
Hey Daniel,
It seems the feature has been released with version 2.0.3. You can check the release notes right here for more information (scroll down to release 2.0.3): https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolio/portfolio-for-jira-2-0-release-notes
Really useful. thank you very much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.