How can I change the default search box in Confluence to the brikit targeted search box?
Hi Björn,
The answer to your question varies depending on whether you use Theme Press or not. If you're using Theme Press, all you need to do is add the Targeted Search Field macro to a header or footer page and check the "Replace Confluence Search" box.
If you're using a different Theme or vanilla Confluence, you can follow the instructions here: http://help.brikit.com/display/SEARCH/Targeted+Search+-+Add+Search+Box+Sitewide
I hope this helps!
Hi,
When using Vanilla Confluence, it works fine if I just remove the part include-filters=forms,webinar| in the code
However, we are using Refined Theme and when turning that on it does not work with this code.
Any ideas?
It would be great if someone could provide an example of the main.vmd to replace the search in the standard template.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.