Is the statuses/build API supported on Bitbucket Server or Bitbucket Data Center?
An equivalent API is available for both Bitbucket Server and Bitbucket Data Center https://developer.atlassian.com/static/rest/bitbucket-server/4.4.1/bitbucket-build-rest.html
Thanks for the very quick reply. I have a follow up question. I see the equivalent Server API doesn't have a spot for a particular repo or team, does this mean that this status will be applied to any any commit on the server with that hash regardless of it's location?
Yes, that is correct. If you have a specific usecase where this would be inappropriate I would love to hear more about it.
No don't I have a use case for it, other than potentially running two build systems on different forks (potentially one of the build systems would be under test). However, I think can be accomplished by having different keys in the POST. The only issue would be cluttering up a production repo with status updates from a non production build system. I don't think this is a real issue. Thanks again for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.