The default Confluence server IP port is 8090 , I need change port to 80, but it seems the port number only change between 1234 to 9999, I can't chang to 80, How can I do?
The IP such this exmpale: http://localhost:80
Have you tried changing the port number in the file <confluence_install>/conf/server.xml ?
If you don't want to run Confluence as root and don't want to change your IP tables, you can setup an Apache server runing on port 80 and reverse proxing to Confluence's port. You can read more about this option in Running Confluence behind Apache.
Hi, it sounds like you are on Linux? you run it as non-root user, you will not be able to run it on e.g. port 80.
There are a few options and the easiest one might be using iptables to redirect port 8090 to port 80.
iptables is the easiest way -- what's wrong with it? Authbind is another way. Wouldn't recommend running it under root. You could also have a reverse proxy, such as Apache or nginx running on top of it.
Can you tell me other optins , I don't want use iptable
mod_proxy configuration described here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Using+Apache+with+mod_proxy
This setup gets my vote.
thank Harry:)
If I wanted to use iptables, could you point me to a good place to learn about what commands I would need to run?
I received an answer to my question.
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/195234/confluence-redirect-8090-to-80
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.