Hi,
I use Sourcetree (and Git-SVN) on a Subversion repository (on Mac running Mavericks). We also use JIRA and some other Atlassian tools.
It's been working fine for months. Lately, for some reason, I can't clone the subversion repositories anymore (or update/commit existing bookmarks). Either I get an error message saying "this is not a valid source path", or I get into an endless loop of Sourcetree asking me for my subversion account password, then asking permission to access the password in my Keychain, then password, and so on.
I have tried removing all keychain entries, removing the default user in Sourcetree preferences, reinstalling Git, checking $PATH and a bunch of other things I can't even keep up with.
The really strange thing is that as soon as I get the "this is not a valid source path" error message, I also can no longer log into my Jira account (via browser) using the password that I know for a fact is correct. My Jira administrator has checked - at that stage my account is not blocked. My only deduction is that my password must have been changed somehow?
Currently my only solution is to reset my password, after which I can log into Jira again.
I've been stuck on this for days. Any help would be greatly appreciated.