Hi,
Problem:
I want to import multiple HTML-pages with page-hierarchy and attachments into Confluence. This pages are exported from a notes database (with thrid-party-software Midas -> very good html exporter by the way)
I've tried:
1. Use the integrated importer with this official documentation:
- Put my folder with html-files to my server
- Confluence -> Space Tools -> Import -> directory path to the folder
- result: perfekt converted pages, but without hierarchy and attachements
- Any ideas? Could i use the integrated Importer for hierarchy and attachements?
2. Universal Wiki Converter:
- Download java-source -> run UWC -> connenct zu Confluence
- Try to use mediawiki convention (mw allows html) to convert and import my files
- result: crazy broken html-pages, also without hierarchy and attachements
i need a automated resolution, because we have mere then 10.000 documents to import. So, maybe someone have any other ideas? I dont think there is a plugin for this job but please correct me 
Alternative:
Develop own addon-> Puhh, please help me!
Thanks!
Fuchsi