I'm trying to build a number of pages before publishing them together, but I can't see how to create multiple drafts. Is that a global, local or user-based restriction?
Yes, you can have number of drafts. Go to "user / drafts" and you will see list of all your drafts.
So why do I see this message then when I try to create a new page?
Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 09.12.37.png
If I answer "Resume" it drops the new page and returns to the draft previously created; if I answer "Discard" I lose any work I've done on the previous draft.
Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 09.13.40.png
So could this be a local control that has been set by our administrator?
Hm, I did not think about this case.
Since I would reccomend you to create more one space (for example, personal space) which visible only for you and create all lages there. When all pages will be ready just move it to target space.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.