I upgraded from 4.3 to 5.02 this morning, and in the process it looks like some javascript broke. When I load Confluence, it looks like CSS isn't loading, and I see the following line on top of the page in my browser
$soyTemplateRendererHelper.getRenderedTemplateHtml("com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-experimental-soy-templates", "aui.page.header.soy", $templateParameters)
Additionally, I see the following errors in my browser
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier batch.js:1871
Uncaught ReferenceError: AJS is not defined confluence.web.resources:login.js:1
Uncaught ReferenceError: placeFocus is not defined login.action:88
I've tried restarting the server and re-running the upgrade, but neither helped.
Here's my stderr log:
2013-03-11 11:45:02 Commons Daemon procrun stderr initialized
Mar 11, 2013 11:45:02 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin
WARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
Mar 11, 2013 11:45:02 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin
WARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
Mar 11, 2013 11:45:02 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin
WARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
Mar 11, 2013 11:45:02 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin
WARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
Mar 11, 2013 11:45:03 AM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol init
INFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-80
Mar 11, 2013 11:45:03 AM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol init
INFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-443
Mar 11, 2013 11:45:03 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
INFO: Initialization processed in 966 ms
Mar 11, 2013 11:45:03 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService start
INFO: Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
Mar 11, 2013 11:45:03 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine start
INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/6.0.35
Mar 11, 2013 11:45:54 AM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol start
INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-80
Mar 11, 2013 11:45:54 AM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol start
INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-443
Mar 11, 2013 11:45:54 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
INFO: Server startup in 50976 ms
And my stdout log:
2013-03-11 11:45:02 Commons Daemon procrun stdout initialized
2013-03-11 11:45:05,510 INFO [main] [com.atlassian.confluence.lifecycle] contextInitialized Starting Confluence 5.0.2 [build 4108 based on commit hash b47156ace146e4f759b49ef98258cb637bdd5af8]
2013-03-11 11:45:08,646 WARN [main] [atlassian.config.xml.AbstractDom4jXmlConfigurationPersister] saveDocumentAtomically Unable to move C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Application Data\Confluence\confluence.cfg.xml7274199780793782864tmp to C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Application Data\Confluence\confluence.cfg.xml. Falling back to non-atomic overwrite.
Obviously there's a few warnings in there, but from what I could tell in my searching, they probably don't mean much. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!