I am evaluating Stash for purchase and I am having some trouble configuring it to work with our active directory server in house. I filled out the credentials in the user directory segment and the dns name for the DC. I ran the test and it passed.
I attempted to login using my AD credentials and received the error:
"The remote authentication server is not available. Please try again later."
I checked the log file and found the same error message repeated. Closer inspection of the log with debugging turned on revealed:
Caused by: javax.naming.AuthenticationException: [LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C0903A9, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 52e, v1db1 ]
which appears to be invalid credentials. What can I do to trouble shoot this and what could I have misconfigured to cause this? Why does it pass the test and then say its unavailable for login?
Do I have to manually create a stub user in stash for domain accounts first?