I have added a Page to a Space and within that Page I have added a Table. I would like to put dropdown boxes in the cells for easy sorting and searching. Is this possible? if so, how?
Thanks!
Thank you rondv10.
I found the answer is to add a Table Filter Plugin, and for the other newbies: you must be an administrator to add this to your server.
More information can be found here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.stiltsoft.confluence.plugin.tablefilter.tablefilter
and here: http://sandbox.stiltsoft.com/display/tblfilter/Confluence+Table+Filter
you could use the tableplus plugin for this.
Does the Table Filter PLugin give you the option to add dropdown too? Or do you need tableplus for this?
Hi @Michelle Nifong
You can use another Stiltsoft app to add a dropdown section to your Confluence tables. Handy Macros for Confluence could satisfy your needs with its Handy Status.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.