is there a way to hide the paperclip icon and attachment count from displaying on pages so the user doesn't have access to the attachments on that page?
There's no easy way to do this via the UI. Even though it can be hidden however user can still check this from Tools > Attachments.
How about considering disabling attachment download instead?
I was able to do this with some css, added to master.css:
#content-metadata-attachments { display: none; }
Hey,
Thanks for your help. I tried this but couldn't get it to work.
I tried adding it to the Global stylesheet and the Custom HTML sections of the admin console but no luck.
Any hints?
Thanks,
Alicia
Try this instead: #system-content-items, #content-metadata-attachments { display: none; } If you want to limit the restriction to a specific space, add the CSS style to Space Tools -> Look and Feel -> Stylesheet.
This worked! Thank you Dolly!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.