Hi,
I'm using Apache as reverse proxy for JIRA and reverse proxy has configurd in the JIRA application server. Is need to use seperate reverse proxy server?
Regards
HesH
That depends on what you are trying to do with the proxying.
The most simple "Apache in front of Jira" setup I've seen is a simple proxy pass in both directions, no need for separate servers. I think that works in most cases. But it does depend on what you're trying to achieve.
My JIRA server is some what large instance. More than 200k issues, about 600 users. So is it ok, if i'm using same server for reverse proxy?
The size of the Jira is not important when you're thinking about proxying it. The question is still more about what you're trying to achieve with the proxy.
Its just Apache is infront of JIRA. and also I'm using apache for URL base filtering.
So, is it ok if i'm use same server for reverce proxy or need seperate server for reverce proxy?
Ok, you're using it for URL base filtering, that's fine and won't cause you any issues with proxying.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.