Guys,
Is there any automated process in JIRA to clean up temp directory?
Heshan
Hi Heashan,
JIRA doesn't have such a function, I believe this would be implemented in Tomcat. However, you can create a cron job for doing so.
Best regards,Lucas Timm
Hi Lucas,
But I have seen that capacity of the temp directory is change time to time. Why is that? Are we able to limit the maximum size of the temp directory?
Heshan,
There's no way to predict how much space the $CATALINA_BASE/temp will use. It's tipically used for I/O operations, such as uploading files. I don't recommend you to impose any limit on it, some ugly stack traces may occur.
I wouldn't clear it except when you're about to restart the Tomcat either - you don't know what it might be needing in there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.