Good afternoon,
I need to find a way to reopen an issue upon response/comment once a ticket has been put in the 'Resolved' status. I have attempted to create an Auto Transition Listener with no success. I must not understand how to create an auto transition listener based off of the documentation that is out there. There isn't an example (screenshot) of how this is setup. We are currently using JIRA 5.2. If anyone can walk me through setting this up I would greatly appreciate it. Below are the following links I have read that did not help:
https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JTOOL/Auto+Transition+Listener
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/43716/reopening-issue-by-mail
I have contacted JIRA Support twice regarding this issue and only got "refer to these links" responses (TWICE from two different reps! :P), which in my case I need more of a hands on approach. I believe that the reason I am unable to get this to work is because some of my configurations may not be setup correctly.
Please help! Somebody!!! 