Import existing issues in Project Cat on Server Test to Project Cat on Server Production with same exact configurations.
I currently have two server environments: Test, Production. My users would like to copy(not restore) all issues in Project Cat on Test Server to Project Cat on Production server. The projects have the same exact configurations, Fields, Workflows, etc. It looks like the only way currently is to backup Project Cat on Test Server to export Zip. Create a new project with same key on Production Server, then import Project A into new empty Project on Production server. After that use the bulk move function to move them to existing Project A.
I am also assuming I would need to change the project key for Project Cat on Test server so that I dont over write the existing issue in Project Cat on Production server...?
What would happen if I tried to import Project Cat issues from server A into Project Cat with existing issues on server B? Will Project Cat's issues be overwritten on server B?