I am new to Confluence, and have been brought on board for a very specific programming task.
My company would like to customize ALL the Confluence email templates so that they simply inform the recipient that a certain page, calendar, blog, etc has changed and then give a link to that, with no other visuals of the page content shown.
I do have all the templates in front of me, and I am getting familiar with SOY for the first time now. I have not used JAVA before, but I am a programmer, so I expect I can figure that part out, but I really dont know where to start, as this is all new to me.
I am wondering if anyone out there could perhaps give me a list of a few steps I can take to get going here, or point me to a reference on how this is done. A test instance is being set up for me later today, and I am hoping to learn as much as I can before then so that I can get right to work.
Thanks!