Since the move from JIRA userid to atlassioan account for authentication I get a 401 error calling REST JIRA APIs with basic authentication.
Can this be related to the @ in my user (atlassian account) ?
What operation are you runing? If it's something in admin interface, you will need to manage cookies.
My scripts are developed in php but for problem determination purpose I'm using "curl" from Mac OSx as documented here : https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/jira-rest-api-basic-authentication/?_ga=1.119452107.353217699.1488354328
Same issue here.
Works now from curl :-)
No idea why maybe latest changes on atlassian accounts management helped
I'm having the same issue here. Every few days the API returns a 401 header. After resetting the password from Atlassian (to the same as before), it works again.
Until it's reset again and I ahve to run through the same steps again to fix it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.