Hi everyone,
I am looking for a solution for the following problem:
We would like to create a page, which serves as some sort of a "server database". For our daily work, we constantly mention a bunch of different servers on our Confluence insance. Also, most server names are mentioned on multiple confluence pages. Thus, we would like to store all the server related information in one single place/site and just tag them on our Confluence pages. In the sense that if some server related information changes, we only have to change the information once and not on every single page seperately. I already tried the "include page" macro but it's not ideal for our purpose. I am thinking about something like the "CRM Contact List" AddOn where all the contacts are stored in one central place and contacts are mentioned using the #-symbol. Does anybody know of a solution? Thanks a lot for your help, it's much appreciated.
-Renato